Friday, March 25, 2011

Hilary is doing great

Hi parents,
Quick note to say that Alecia Berman-Dry and I have been in touch with Chris Lindstrom, the instructor, both last night and this morning. Hilary did bump her head on the water slide and Chris took her to a local clinic as a precaution. The doctors concluded that she probably does not have a concussion and this morning she felt good enough to do the zip line canopy tour. So she bounced back very quickly! This has been a very successful program. We have really enjoyed working with St. John's for the fourth year in a row -- thank you St. John's kids, faculty and parents for your great work! Ross and Alecia

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi all! It's Ms. Hytken checking in. I have taken a bunch of advil and other than a HUGE bump and bruise I seem to be A-ok. I rested this AM and am going to head out with the kids this afternoon for the ziplining. Not sure I'll actually zip but I'll be there with them! We are having the most incredible trip and I feel honored have had the chance to share it with your kids! Hugs to all back home. I could stay another month...